The rumors are true—there’s much coming to the site! The problem is time. It’s good that I’m not stuck at home bored during a pandemic, but finding space to work on Redux is next to impossible.
That being said, this is what you can look forward to:
- Work on the unfinished Lore sections is mostly complete. We just need to get all the data into an organized format so it can be posted on the site.
- Thanks to bluebomber, I managed to snag the last mag I wanted. Don’t expect much though. Elsewhere, there’s a handful of low quality prerelease shots that we don’t have, but we have no idea what the original source is.
- The Locations pages need a lot of work. Since launching the site, we’ve identified a lot of places, and the pics could be better organized. We also need more on how things looked in the final release.
- We’re interviewing Jammin’ Sam Miller!
- The unfinished albums page will be complete.
- Some other things that will eventually happen.
Oh yeah, and if you didn’t see our 30th Anniversary Retrospective, you should do that.